Thursday, October 28, 2010

Watch Out Wardrobe, Here I Come

I lined with fabric from IKEA

Tan Leather Bag

I added the fabric pocket on top of original pocket of jacet

 A few months ago now I was in one of  THOSE moods where I just had to chop something up, (apart from vegies!) and I raided my wardrobe. I came across a Vintage Leather Jacket that I always loved the colour of but it never really fitted me properly. The leather was so very soft. I was previously inspired by a girlfriend of mine who had just been on Safari in Africa and she had this amazing bag which I drew inspriration from...so needless to say out come the scissors and fabric that I had already bought from IKEA and away I went.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's great and the leather looks so soft. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must do a tutorial on these someday, Evee, x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails