Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy-Hour


Water-fish


This is a word, can you figure it out?


And this one too?

Lego



And these are his favourite activities, some are easier to guess than others
  My Happy-Hour this week....wait for it....it's going to sound silly, but it was spring cleaning Kyland's (my sons) room! I know, I know, silly but I found one of his folders along with a flashdrive,  full of his art that I haven't seen for ages and some pieces have never seen at all. I sat on the floor in his room with the warm breeze coming in the window, piles of clothes, papers, toys, cords, games all around but I was incapsulated in a zone of happiness looking at his work. Once I'd gone through the papers I flicked on the computer and put in the flashdrive and saw some more. His imagination is really quirky and very unconventional , well I think so anyway and that's what I love about him. Above is some work I found on his flashdrive.

1 comment:

  1. They are fantastic, he's got talent! Love those moments lost in time!
    Thanks for joining in again this week....got the linky thing working now, sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails