Monday, October 25, 2010

Rehashed Jacket

Rehashed Jacket

Strips of fabric sown on, I love the random threads

X marks the spot

A few years ago I grew tired of this jacket and in my madness that sometimes appears, I decided to add shredded strips of fabric to the back to re-invent the look which encouraged me not to waste a lovely velour jacket. Shredded fabric is so liberating...I recommend it to everyone. I once shredded some red chiffon and used it replicate a pocket on some trusty trackies and they looked really hooty. Give it a go!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not liberated enough yet to do that. I always worry about the washing. If I was an engineer all my houses would be twice as thick as they are now just to make sure they never fell down. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now I know what you were talking about back then. I think I needed to see this to be sure I knew what you meant. That looks awesome. Hi Avy (waves*) You look beautiful as ever, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gals,
    Thanks for your lovely comments. Hope you try it one day real soon. Wendy, picture Avy waving back! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails