Sunday, October 17, 2010

I feel like a Thunderbird..."all systems are go!"

Bed freshly made, check, towels folded, check,  flowers on bedside table, check, vacuumed and mopped, check, bathroom sparkling, check, BBQ clean, Rudster?, check, washing on line, 4 loads to fold, not checking! (never ending anyways) pantry stocked, check, fridge sorted, check, beers, American Honey all ready for consumption, check, soup cooking on stove, check......Breathe, breathe, breathe......
Nerang Tea-time

Ever so soothing
Time for a cup of tea, the rest is left to fate. Now all we need is for our special guests to arrive from over The Tasman...Let the Festivities Begin!! yipee!!

4 comments:

  1. It took me all morning to summon the energy to face my house after yesterday! And I was babysitting Mali while others slept! Its all back to normal tonight though. Have an awesome time. I could do with one of those beers! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to get some "me" time for yourself this week. Hugs and kisses xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I hope some of that enthusiasm for the house work rubs off on me for tomorrow! :) hope your visitors arrive safely! Happy blogtoberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks. Yes, visitors are here in one piece and are hitting Harbourtown and Gaganis today. Should be fun! Hope you get your domestic duties done....hope the sun comes out this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails