Saturday, October 9, 2010

Paper Mache Table



Paper Mache table with pretty green flowers
  

I have put off re-covering my chair until next week when the kids go back to school and I can have a clear run at it. It won't take long once I get started....just need to do it well so that it looks professional...anyways instead of doing that I thought I would move a little of the furniture around and show you a little piece I bought last week at Savers. At first I thought they were two tables stacked on top of each other and funnily pulled the top one off only to find they are joined! I felt slightly silly!

2 comments:

  1. I love this little table - it was just looking for a caring hand to bring it back to it's glory and a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a good day wasn't it! Apparently the table was only in the store for about 1 minute when I spotted it...all about the timing sometimes isn't it.I really like it, it's really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails