Sunday, October 31, 2010

Entry into the Art Zone



Abstract man
 



Please don't laugh! Although I am surrounded by very talented artists I have not been blessed with the gift of drawing or painting but have always been fascinated with the concepts so I thought, "what the heck" I'm just going to have a go and see what I can produce....so here it is. Now please keep in mind that I have no idea what the rules are when it comes to painting, but I really loved using these colours and had a rally grand time painting this.

4 comments:

  1. I rather like that. I am sure there are rules but why should there be if you can produce something so good without them? Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence Cherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think youre an artist already you just need to tell yourself that you are! I think youre abstract is amazing! I see a man too, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thankyou! I just went all warm and fuzzy! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails