Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vegie Patch Time

We just arrived back from an amazing trip in Melbourne last night and before I hit the washing and "domestic duties" I've opened up the house as it's a warm 25 degrees. I've just had a cup of tea and a walk around the property and now have all of my seedlings in hand ready to be planted today. The picture below is of the vegetables I grew last year so I'm hoping for the same outcome. I think I will have a few challenges here as it is a new property to us and there are slugs galore, might be time to refresh my companion planting methods! Can't wait to get my hands dirty and use my watering cans..............

2 comments:

  1. Im happy you made it back safely. All the best with your vegie patch, x

    p.s. I hate slugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweets - I am rather impressed by that lovely spread of your home grown veggies! We've been "backyard blitz-ing" our place this weekend - two whole days so far.. and the results are "stunning" so say the least (stunning how far gone things had gone to pot!) All the best with your planting - I hope to pop in some things next week myself. How wonderful is this gorgeous weather? I had forgotten what sun and warmth was like - so fab not to have to keep a fire going! Hope you had a great time in Melbourne! See you soon I hope! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails