Tuesday, December 28, 2010

bliss

This morning I woke to the soothing sounds of Angus and Julia Stone that my beloved had playing in the background....a far cry from the sounds of COD which is normally going! I was immediately inspired to open up the french doors in my bedroom and whist sitting there with my cup of tea and taking in the warm breeze I was looking at my wardrobe and realised I really need some yummy skirts for summer. I rummaged through my shelves of linen and found a lovely yellow number which I could use and finished a green vintage retro cloth skirt which I wore today. The other pictures are random photos of some of my jewelry boxes which are in great need of sorting and re-modelling at a later date though!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails