Friday, December 10, 2010

It's all Jack's fault!

Who would wear these?

Hope Harry's not reading this!

Suede clutch for Avy to take to her graduation dinner

Instructions, please don't get pizza and coke all over it!

I can't seem to get down, from the high that is! With family coming to stay for the weekend and every moment jammed packed it hasn't left me with anytime to sew instead I can only "dream" about it and that doesn't really cut it for me when I'm on a high like this. You see that's the effect Jack Johnson has on me....still haven't come down since the concert! Anyways here is a fabulous pair of leather pants I scored yesterday and they will make the most beautiful bag as the colour is divine and the leather very soft.

1 comment:

  1. You're finding great leather down there. I was looking today just to see what the possibilities of buying such things are here (not that I would ever sew with it because it scares me) but maybe our area is too warm for leather. It's terrible when you desperately want to sew but can't. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails