Thursday, December 9, 2010

custom made suede coat (ta-ta)
                                             

This morning I spotted a coveted carpark which Rosehip was just pulling out of (did you know that was me?) and I quickly scooted into it as I felt it was my morning for a good find and indeed, yes siree it was!
I saw this rose 3/4 length suede jacket tucked away. It was quite grubbie and torn in places but I knew the leather on the inner side would be good so I gingerly walked up to the counter and asked the old bat (because she is) she's not sweet like most of them and she said I could have it for $6 which I snapped up in a hurry. You see the last time I was in there she told a girl that she could have a skirt for $25 and what a fabulous find that was because the label was Wayne Cooper and it would have retailed for around $500....well I almost fell to the ground in part laughter and shock as it was a very old Wayne Cooper skirt and more likely around the $250 mark but anyways quite entertaining to say the least. Now where was I?



oh the inner lining, just beautiful buttery soft leather



messengerbag

pocket needs to be readjusted, don't know how that happened. it's like I blacked out or something...can't remember even doing it

leftovers to good to waste (hey I normally say that about food) what's going on? That's right I don't eat anymore!

2 comments:

  1. I would have thought old bag was more appropriate than old bat!! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very stylish and beautiful. It's a really lovely carry bag, i think these are the most demand full bags for today's market and most of the women are used this type of bags. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails