Friday, January 7, 2011

blogging


Last night Ky woke me around 3am complaining of being itchy all over and much to my horror when I turned the light on he was covered from head to toe with hives and looked like a red balloon.....i woke up real quick and went looking for Deb's first aid kit only to discover she had no anti-histaimines and neither did I! Poor Kyland....all I could do was tip out the ice cube tray and get him to use those until dawn broke when we headed to the local Priceline. This is where the story has an inpact, for me anyway as his mum. Once he took his tablet and things settled down and he no longer resembled a character from a freak show he come up to me and said, "Thanks mum, I didn't want to wake you last night but  I was so uncomfortable and you always know what to do." I was a little taken back as this is a 15 year old hormonal teenager we are talking about, so you can  imagine it made my day!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails