Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What do you know...bags with handles, yay.

     Today the handles went onto 4 of my bags for my Etsy store. Thanks to Willy Wag-tail for your wonderful suggestion it was a breeze compared to wrestling with the  machine last week.


Bag no.1

















I was also spoilt by "Rosehip" last week who gave me a pressie I have never received before! It was a beautiful hankerchief and is absolutley divine. Along with it came a message (not to be revealed) but very much appreciated....I'm feeling the love. The colours are gorgeous and the bird is my happy place for today.

hankerchief


delighful bird

funky ladies

 Oh, and I must'nt forget Lisa's incredible desserts she served last week after our lunch date. Simply put, magnificent!


lemon tirimisu

chocolate torte and reisling jelly were all divine....i'm not looking in the mirror this week! I'm in total denial ....

1 comment:

  1. So glad it worked for you. That hankerchief looks super special. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails