Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Feels like I'm stalling but I'm not

Kind of feel like I am moving in slow motion today but I can't be! Have some really big decisions to make at the moment so I feel a little clouded...that must be what it is. I cut out 4 more bags this afternoon and hope to sew them together tonight as The Rudster is cooking me dinner...divine! I plan to take photos when the rain stops and list them in my shop next week...fingers and toes crossed!


Olive leather, silk velvet and linings

Tan leather, silk velvet and linings





Black leather and plaited belt for handles

1 comment:

  1. it will be interesting to see how you attach those plaited belts. I have some in my stash but am to scared to sew them lest they break. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails