Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Elk and Antler

                         This week I opened my account at Etsy. My label is Elk and Antler. Needless to say my shop hasn't opened yet but production has begun and the stock is on it's way.                         Monday was a big day as I sourced all of my materials.
                      Below is my first bag minus the label and handles...work in progress.

Upcycled leather come bag still in progress

Inner pocket and lining


2nd bag

With pocket and lining

To be a clutch/ purse made from a bomber jacket

Cut pieces ready to be sewn

This is silk velvet and olive suede

This was a Laura Ashley suede skirt picked up at the op-shop

More cut-outs


              These are just a few. I have cut out 13 this morning and havn't quite got a method to  the madness yet but plan on finishing the two I have sewn up and will most likely start the linings later on today.           

Patchwork...this bag is quite large and soft






2 comments:

  1. Unreal Evie. They look like they are nearly finished already! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd one. Hehe, I stumbled upon the photo of pompom neno on The Satorialist's blog. There are some so stylish outfits on there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails