Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Hour +

Gorgeous fabric and blue doilie, love them. How did willy-wagtail know I adore birds?!
Pattern for a book cover
Today I also received a gorgeous surprise in the post from a lovely friend who ever so kindly sent me a pattern to a book cover so I can start making mine for the kids and some lovely fabric and a blue doilie. So generous of her and a big thankyou to Cherrie for being so yummy! x


All the way from Europe


Great with jeans and vintage tops

I knew it was going to be a happy day when I heard Mr.Courier man pull up into my driveway! I immediately sprung up off the lounge and opened the front door before he had even got out of his van cause I knew what he had for me. I have waited a long 10 weeks for these to arrive from Europe and they were finally here. I have been wearing them a little each day to "wear" them in and soften up the leather. They are ever so funky on and a fabulous addition to my every growing collection. A must have, for me anyway. Click here for more  Happy Hour posts.

3 comments:

  1. Red Clogs = awesome, fabulous & fun! Lucky you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a feeling you said somewhere you liked birds, Those clogs look fab. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails