Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little Treasures for a Simple Gal

New addition
                                                        I am really a very simple gal
                                            who likes pretty things and knows what she likes
                                         in an instant when she sees it. This piece is one of those.
                           I was meant to be looking for leather jackets for my new venture, Elk and Antler
                                      but was very distracted by this piece. It was even way up
                  high on a shelf and my head just happened to turn and look up at the precise moment as I                     was whizzing by.
                                        I know this because I had 2 other ladies following me
                                                        around hoping I would put it down. You know the feeling girls when someone is watching you, almost stalking you. It was really creepy!
                                        DREAM ON LADIES, as if I was going to put it down! 
                 
Other side


                       My other vase has been awaiting a companion for some time now and has finally
                                                                     "been hitched"

My new snowflake key ornamate to remind me of home


Snake skin clutch
                                  A good friend of my mum's knew that Angie and I love snake skin and  
                              she asked my mum if I would like this. She bought it for her
                              engagement many moons ago. I was so touched that she would
                           give such a sentimental item to me. The colour is really beautiful and
                                 it's in immaculate condition. I shall treasure this one always!

                             Sorry about the psycho spacing...my computer is misbehaving obviously.

1 comment:

  1. It's all about the luck of the draw really, isn't it. Who gets in first. I know I have sometimes seen things in other people's hands which I would have loved but that's just how it goes. The new jug looks perfect alongside the old one too. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails