Monday, August 1, 2011

...des carottes

So here I am in the fifth day of a juice fast and I was only going to do five days but the reality is I'm only half way through a ten kilo bag of carrots so have decided to push on to seven maybe even ten if these little babies are still in sight.



 I haven't turned orange yet, can see R.E.A.L.L.Y well and Rudy spent the whole weekend asking me, "how's it going Bug's?" so I was starting to wonder if I was turning into a rabbit with a fluffy white tail!





So here goes to at least two more days if not five at which point I must stop as we are celebrating a very special wedding anniversary event this weekend and there will be plenty of eating and drinking!

3 comments:

  1. Beware of the orange skin. Perhaps not pure orange but an everlasting tint to your skin. My Mother took and orange juice diet when I was 5 or so to rid herself of gall cancer and spent the rest of her life with skin that had a stronger olive/orangey tone. Not necessarily undesirable unless you want lily white skin of course. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Evee. We started doing juices at the new place yesterday. Lo e a good carrotting! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cherrie sounds really scary...I shall beware and take it easy on the carrots! xx

    Have been thinking of you Wend's and hoping you are loving your new home and all of the other excitement...congratulations on your little grand-baby boy wonder, Archer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails