Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Warmth

I don't know about you but this morning the air just smelt so beautiful! There is warmth in the air and everything changes, the smells, the sounds, the air. We opened up the french doors in our bedroom early this morning, real early. Hot french pressed coffee in bed to get us going for the day!




                         Even hunting for dry kindling this morning was a success.


So after studying colour palettes in Design School yesterday I somewhat felt insprired to tackle one of my clothes racks to colour co-ordinate them and see what needs revamping, what's staying and what's going.



I'm in a culling kinda mood and that could be interesting to say the least!

 



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the smell in the warmer air this morning - spring is coming hooray!!! I can't remember a year like this when I have wanted it so much. My beautiful flowering plum is just about to go "pop" like popcorn on a hot plate!

    You CAN'T get rid of those furs!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails