Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Embers

Embers are my best friend at the moment! How about you? My long awaited wood arrived today and yes you guessed it, I spent a big chunk of my afternoon after witno barrowing the pile from the driveway to the front door! It's the worst stacked pile I've ever done but my energy was pretty non-existant and it did get stacked and isn't sitting in the rain!


I love my garden in winter when all the trees reveal their skeletons and the bulbs emerge adding colour and life to the garden, the smells of blue gum and of stoked fires wafting across the sky. Even the galahs were flocking about my place for a while.



After hours outside I was craving these! I couldn't eat them but, ended up having to juice them which was equally as gooood!


Succulents


1 comment:

  1. Loving your semi wild Aussie garden. Sounds like you had a good, productive day. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails