Friday, August 5, 2011

this morning, this afternoon....

After a few days of divine warmth the sun has retreated and the southerlies are present so today called for my woolies and boots on my way out for coffee with girlfriends this morning.




When I got home a quick clean up was in order as I had a rental inspection, (only received notice last night for this) but wasn't too fussed, too many other priorities today to be preoccupied with that.

I'd planned all week to try some recipes from the Master Chef's mag this month and this was my first recipe to try, Spiced Chocolate Cake with Mousse.

So much dark chocolate and butter involved, so much pleasure licking the bowl particularly after 10 days of juicing...can you imagine the BLISS!







When my shining star got home from school she handed me her newsletter from school and showed me the article in which her and Demi were featured. My heart was a flutter with these words I read...


As you can imagine we were very besotted by this public display of incredibleness! They are a fabulous duo and we love their quirky bond...very special.

Then it was Avalon's turn to make us her favourite thing to eat, Rosemary Bread, Roasted Pumpkin, Rocket, Danish Feta and Roasted Capsicum....YUM!!




So now it's raining out and we are tucked up inside by the fire enjoying our family night together. Hope you all are doing something equally as special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails