Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Elk and Antler reopened!

After being somewhat sidetracked and now almost caught-up with custom orders from Melbourne and San Francisco I feel as though I can now reopen my shop and did so this morning. There aren't too many items in store at the moment but I hope to replenish over the next few weeks or as time allows.....it must be organic for me!


Elk and Antler (click on logo to see more)
                                                    
Thank you to my wonderful clients who keep reordering custom bags, clutches and wallets. It's a real buzz getting to know you and the story behind some of the jackets you give me to create your bags from. That"s how this all started really with me being so very sentimental over a jacket my mum used to wear when I was about 7 and her never parting with it, putting it up away in the roof amongst the rafters and me rummaging around up there not so long ago in search of it and other items, like old dolls clothing I'd made, pieces of lego and favourite books. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked......I'm so glad that you love your pieces....that's what it's all about really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails