Saturday, June 4, 2011

On Friday I started,



Traditional sash window still needs to be dimensioned and subtitled

Pencil lines for next weeks worth of work

Spacing for lettering is usually 3mm
Basic window insert for next weeks project

All work is done on A2 paper, had to do mini windows (middle)

this cross-section of a brick veneer slab. One of my many drawings due in two weeks....I'm not panicking, I'm not panicking! The only thing that has thrown me is the fact that we are heading to Melbourne for "important business" and it happens to be the same week as mid-term exams, so it's a bit of a dilemma but I will have to work something out and just keep plodding along till I get them all finished. Lucky I love what I'm doing!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. They look soooo professional!
    See you soon, x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails