Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I should be....

Well, the thing is I should be studying for my mid-terms but weally, weally just want to be creative! I've had boys home sick and today everyone is back at school and work and everything feels like it needs freshening up so I started wandering outside on our property in the morning sunshine and found some lovely specimens to bring inside.



It's all about the texture

I also have 3 bags which need to be made for customers in Melbourne. These NEED to be done before we head over there. This first one I started this morning. It's an overnight bag and is very soft and luxurious. I love it and don't want to pass with it. It will make it's journey to Melbourne and then across The Tasman to NZ to a very funky client of mine!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgepous. I wouldn't mind taking that on an airplane with me! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thankyou. How are you? I hear it's very wet up there. Hope you are staying dry. Could you please send me your postal address to eveehill@gmail.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails