Monday, September 12, 2011

Noite Owt!

Milk and Honey's Post.

The other night Tyler and I went out for a good time at The Gov Adelaide to see the wonderful KIMBRA~!

I got some great inspiration and had an AMAZANG time. I arrived at Tylers and started getting ready at 2:30pm and, yes, being girls, finished at 6:00pm. The supporting acts were Fire! Santo Rosa, Fire! and Husky and yes, us being cool like saw the members previously while having dinner at The Gov and got a little "hey" from them while they were playing. They were so good and one of the lead singers reminded me of my dear cousin Zjhalli and made me miss her! Will get to see you soon :D

GOLDEN TICKET!

Supporting acts Husky and Fire! Santa Rosa, Fire! Were absolutely amazing just downloaded their album <3

The list of songs/program for Kimbra which we grabbed off the stage at the end of the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails