Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday

Today is the first day in quite some time that I have a WHOLE day to myself.... (school day that is) so I'm going to make a top for summer that I have been wanting to do for quite some time, years actually. You see we have been living the past 3 years in a Ski Resort Town, Wanaka, New Zealand and our summers were very mild and I never really got to wear even a T-Shirt so now that I am back home in The Lucky Country I'm so looking forward to wearing very little! The pattern is one that my beloved daughter found a few weeks ago op-shopping so I thought I would use a linen table cloth that I have had saved and create this today....so here goes...shall show you the finished product soon.....may be a little trial and error being a vintage pattern and all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails