Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CFS Op-Shop

Since moving into the Adelaide Hills I have been discovering all of the fabulous op-shops and my favourite is the one closest to home. Here is what I found today. I bought the Mikasa coffee cups for my hubby and the labelling underneath is just divine...just check out the colour info. All 3 have the colours written on the bottom, like snow white, powder blue and bronze green. I must be a bit strange but I get all warm and fuzzy when I see details like this. I almost literally fell over when I saw my little bird, almost couldn't contain myself in the store, it's for coins and the basket will come in so handy. Perhaps they all belonged to the same person!?

1 comment:

  1. I love that little bird too!! I have a chicken that looks a lot like him. People are always giving me chickens. I used to fight it but now I embrace it with open arms!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails