Friday, November 4, 2011

hang on a minute....

So much has happened in the last few hours I'm super excited and on a high! Avalon recorded her first original song today that she wrote the music and lyrics too. More on that later as we need to register the song before we put it "out there".


Kyland and Avalon have had invites from their friends in Melbourne to go on 3 trips next year. I've just booked tickets for them go to Sydney in the summer holidays, snowboarding in Japan is pending confirmation and the New Zealand boarding trip is booked.We haven't even moved to Melbourne yet, and it's full steam ahead. By the way Rudy and I aren't invited.....it's going to be kind of strange, but in a fabulously strange way for all of us! I mentioned being spontaneous in my last post, but didn't realise I would be doing all of this within a few hours. My head is spinning, and that's not just the Havana Rum!


I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT move in more
ways than one.



 The boys are already planning on how to set off an avalache when they head up the mountain!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Avy. I think I'll stay away from the Japanese and NZ snowfields next year if that is the case. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree....what is it with boys and explosives!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails