Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday's Treasures

These September holidays saw us spending 6 days in the South Australian Outback spending time with family and friends.





Come Saturday after loading and hanging out 9 loads of washing which is scattered on every avaliable spare space, Avalon and I decided enough is enough of the domestification that we had to get out for a spot of op-shopping and head out to our favourite haunts down south and we weren't disappointed!




I've been hopelessly homesick of late and have found solice in my collection of Genuine Ironstone from New Zealand. They are going to be a lovely addition to my summer bbq collection of plates and bowls which I'm so looking forward to using in our new surrounds by the beach this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails