Sunday, October 16, 2011

enough already...

This is my 6th day under "house arrest" with the flu...enough already. I'm not good at staying in bed during the day but I've had no choice with this bug. It's really NASTY!


I've read 3 novels, watched more TV than I care for, although loved watching "Come fly with me." It's a must see 1960's movie set in Paris and Vienna.


Although my room is my haven and I'm am surrounded by beautiful things including the Mr. it's time to evacuate and spend some time....mmmmm.....let's see in the lounge room perhaps. Think I am ready for that today considering the All Blacks are playing and it's going to be an absolute cracker.


I'm now a week behind on these which are due in 2 weeks and need to be submitted as Working Drawings on the drafting board, but when I'm not sure?? Really need my head screwed on correctly for these.



I have dates with Kasper, Nessy and a sewing session with Miss Patton coming up too so could someone please send me the get better real quick fairy!? I treasure my time with the gals....


Thank you to all of my lovely friends and mumma for all of the yummy soup and for looking after my family with home-cooked meals. You are gems and we have been very spoilt.










                      So here's to Richie and the boys who are going to whip the Wallabies, an afternoon of interstate and overseas phone calls and to the week ahead....looking forward to the warmth, sunshine and life!

2 comments:

  1. Love all you photos and also that the Mr is counted as one of the good looking things in your room. I'd say you are on the mend because you sound a little cheeky and that's a sure fire way to tell if someone is getting better. Lots of hugs to you. I KNOW who is going to win the Grand Grand Final !! and it aint blacks or whites! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hugs Cherrie! Mwah..xx
    You are a little cheeky yourself, dare I say you are in favour of the green and gold?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails