Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Tuesday


 Stoked the fire up nice and early this morning...nothing like hopping out of the shower to warm embers! I'm not a great one for eating in the morning but I need to otherwise I'm waning by 11 so I made myself some yogurt with blueberries, raspberries and blackberries that we picked a few months ago and popped into the freezer, added some flaked almonds and wholla, brekky down the hatchet and energy to go! My mission today is to finish one of my major assignments for college which includes 4 elevations of a house that I've already drawn....mission ALMOST accomplished but then the sun came out and I just had to duck down to the local CFS op-shop for a peek. Couldn't believe my eyes when I found this little beauty sitting ever so lonely on the shelf. I love the colour and the scalloped edge and chocolate brown trimming is gorgeous.
Luckily I had a spare base in the cellar and on she went!





Pink brekkie, easier to eat then BROWN toast!

         I also found this darling of a retro number with milky plastic handles...great size and couldn't resist!



Loving the colour for winter

Thick crochet bag

And last week in Stirling Karen picked this lovely black crochet bag up and put it back down and kindly directed me to it. It had an awful chrome buckley thing on the front which I ever so carefully took off as I thought it might all unravell but it was stitched in separately. Looks much better now without it. Why do people put gordy things on an already gorgeous bag?

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails