Sunday, May 22, 2011

Like I said "found some little gems"


How cute are they? I remember I was petrified as we were sitting in a gondola and looking at Ky who instantly calmed me down with those gorgeous eyes!


This is one of Ky's favourite pastimes


He used to "just walk and walk and walk" in his only little world....best kid to go tramping with, never asked "Are we there yet?"


Then there was the climbing.....like a little mountain goat,


with little Avy not far behind! (Remember this top, Wen? It was Zja zja's)


Afternoons laying in the tall grass....Arthurs Pass


And collecting pure, pure water
 How yummy are they? Of course I'm going to say that but I also remember how carefree those days were when our kiddies were that small. So inquisitive, innocent and unassuming....

1 comment:

  1. Yes I recognised it immediately!
    Lovely memories you guys have, x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails